In 1986, GLOCK pistols were introduced to the United States and revolutionized the service pistols used by law enforcement. Over the last 27 years, GLOCK has redefined the law enforcement pistol. The GLOCK Gen4 offers improved ergonomics and features while maintaining the proven SAFE ACTION® system. GLOCK has demonstrated an outstanding history of reliability, durability, accuracy and ease of training that has made GLOCK the choice of over 65 percent of law enforcement professionals in the US.
GLOCK is proud to offer the exclusive Blue Label program to the men and women who protect and serve in communities across the United States. The following pulic service professionals are eligible for special pricing:
- Sworn law enforcement officers, including those at federal, state, county, and city levels. This includes retired LE officers with “retired” credentials
- Military personnel, including reservists and National Guard with ID. This includes retired military with “retired” credentials.
- EMTs, firefighters, volunteer firefighters and paramedics.
- Corrections officers, including parole and probation officers.
- State-licensed securitycompanies (Loomis, RAM, etc.). This also includes state-licensed armed security officers.
- Court judges, district attorneys and deputy district attorneys.
- LE academy cadets with enrollment documentation from the academy.
- GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation (GSSF) members with current gun purchase card
*Gun Purchase Card is not available the day you join GSSF, it is sent by mail a few weeks later
-The GSSF GLOCK pistol purchase card will be issued to a GSSF annual member renewing an annual membership
for a 2nd consecutive year.
-The GSSF GLOCK pistol purchase card will be issued to a GSSF ‘Two-Year’, ‘Three Year’,’Five Year’ or ‘Lifetime’
member with their initial membership card.
Those eligible for the Blue Label program may purchase up to two pistols per order. All sales are subject to state and local magazine restrictions.
Two Ways to Purchase
GLOCK Authorized Blue Label Dealers can be found using the Dealer Locator on the website us.glock.com/bluelabel. This option is convenient for those who wish to purchase in person, handle the pistol and determine the best model to fit their needs. With the necessary credentials in hand, individuals can purchase directly from these GLOCK Authorized Dealers.
Law enforcement officers may purchase their private duty weapons, with their agency’s permission, directly from GLOCK, Inc. on a prepayment basis. These GLOCK pistols must be shipped to law enforcement officers and may not be resold to the general public. Individual officer sales are considered retail sales and are subject to federal excise tax as well as state and/or local sales taxes.
What You’ll Need
To receive the Blue Label program price, you must present an authorized photo ID from one of the entities on the eligibility list. Law enforcement officers may also use an original official use letter from their department for purchases direct from GLOCK.
Current Models In Stock
380acp 42 – $359.95
9mm 43 – $399.95
Gen 4 9mm 17 – $439.95
Gen 4 9mm 19 – $439.95
Gen 4 9mm 26 – $439.95
Gen 3 9mm 26 – $439.95
Gen 4 9mm 34 – $559.43
Gen 4 40 S&W 22 – $439.95
Gen 4 40 S&W 23 – $439.95
Gen 4 40 S&W 27 – $439.95
Gen 4 357 Sig 31 – $439.95
Gen 3 357 Sig 32 – $439.95
Gen 4 357 Sig 33 – $439.95
Gen 4 45acp 21 – $519.95
Gen 3 45acp 30sf – $509.95
Gen 3 45acp 30s – $519.95
Gen 3 45acp 36 – $509.95
Gen 3 10mm 29sf – $509.95