To all of our customers, we want to express our gratitude for each and every one of you. We thank you for your support, your business, and your patience with us in these odd times. We apologize for the ever changing guidelines upon our store hours and policies. With that said, here is our current policies on visiting the store:
- We are allowing up to 6 customers in the store at a time.
- For a limited time, and in accordance with the city requests, we ask that no children visit, and only 1 person per family in the store at a time.
- We will continue our current limited hours
- Monday – Friday 10:00 – 6:00
- Saturday – 10:00 – 4:00
- Sunday – 1:00-5:00
- Our indoor range is now open with limited access.
- Outdoor range will remain open normal hours and memberships are still available to sell.
- We do ask that if you are running a temperature or exhibiting other symptoms of illness, please refrain from visiting until your symptom free.
We will continue to post updates and changes on both our website, and our social media outlets as soon as we have them.
Thank you again! We appreciate each and every one of you!
Please stay safe! We all long for the days when this is just a mere memory.