The Course: Female led, ladies only
The intent of this course is to take the new shooter from a level of “limited or no” handgun
experience, to a basic level of comfort and confidence when handing, manipulating, and
operating a handgun.
This class will cover the following:
– Firearm Safety
– The different types of handguns and their specific cycles of operation.
– Handgun nomenclature.
– The Fundamentals of marksmanship.
– Recoil management.
– Handgun selection.
– Live range drills with a certified instructor.
– Storing a firearm.
– Cleaning a firearm.
– Your handgun (or we can provide you with one)
– 50 rounds of ammunition.
– Eye and hearing protection.
– An open mind and a willingness to learn!
If this sounds interesting to you, this is your class.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Duncan Gun Shop (336-838-4851) and/or Dark
Hammer Defense. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,
email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.